Friday, October 08, 2004

today, accidently caught that there are few subscribers to my dreamz site too. Yes, few people reading my dreamz along with me regularly using the published feed, believe that they didn't hit my page directly.

Also, the reader/subscriber count increased by one more from few dayz back .. Who's that ? What's that in my 'dreamz', Jus' my own 'blah blah' (Dear, I didn't mean you here !!) and whatever I came across while net roam !!

Anyway, thank you for visiting my dreamz, and as like one of the regular visitor, who appreciate my own 'fotos' published here and send comments .. same way expecting comments from others too ..

Dear, as per your comment, for 'Peace of Mind', mmm... will definitely think about and do some good efforted practice to achieve that soon .. What you say ??

then .. Jus' thought the word heard 'SCHIZOPHRENIA' .. and roam about that in net .. lots of details .. let me post that in next blogs .. leaving my dreamz now ..

--
: Much unhappiness has come into the world because of things left unsaid - Fyodor Dostoevsky :

No comments: