Friday, October 15, 2004

Another week end, but for me extended working week .. As usual received many weekend fwd. mail, one such mail with subject 'Gandhism - Redefined', with "See No Work, Hear No Work, Speak No Work", @last 'No Work', thatz it.

Jus' Net Roam :

[#]. HAT, The Java Heap Analysis Tool released. Will this compete with OptimizeIt, JProbe like tools ..?? Let's see ..

[#]. OneLook 'Reverse Dictionary' [link]

[#]. Blog Roam ::

Jus' came across, Interesting Blog post (in Tamil !!) about '
Srilankan Tamil Radio Service' in 80s and 90s.. really flash back my memories to those days in 90s (lovely dreams & memories past my LIFE ??), regular listener of those (morning & evening) programs from my school dayz itself. As usual I was mostly enjoying the songs.

During my college days, I was listening Srilankan FM Radio (I love 'Iravin Madiyil' excellent collection of melody songs !!, now-a-dayz, I'm doing the same with my own collection of songs in my 'Music Man' or from my official PC Music Server !!), Shakthi FM and sometimes Singapore FM (in nites) too. Along with that, watching Srilankan TV ('Roopavaahini', nice name, Isn't it ??) and other one (2nd Channel, forgot the name ??), even if those channel singnals were week in my areas, some(many)times. Ha Ha !!

[#]. Joke but 'Kadi' only :

How do you make soup into gold?
Put 24 carrots in it!

While reading the above, reminded me a friend (??) of mine (smile ;->), who used to crack soo many like the above one, so timingly ...!

--
Dreams float on an impatient wind
A wind that wants to create a new order...
: A P J Abdul Kalam :

No comments: