Monday, October 04, 2004

Happened to read our current TamilNadu CM 'Jayalalitha's Interview to BBC World's HARDtalk India with Karan Thapar'.. then, watched the video too, as I was missed to watch the same in BBC World ..

"... Life is full of ups and downs. The political career of any leader is full of victories and defeats. No one is consistently successful, no one is a consistent loser..."

Highlight of this interview was @ the end,

KT : Chief Minister, a pleasure talking to you on HARDtalk India.
JJ : I must say it wasn’t a pleasure talking to you. Namaste

Check out :: [interview] :: [video]:: [audio] :: here.

Personally, I've many stuff to comment here, but avoiding .. Jaya, one of my favorite personality !! (b'coz of few interesting qualities in her) .. I feel in that interview, she is soooo bold, calm, cool and responded well .. (except very few places, she's too human), I liked it.

I expect the interview should be more with Jaya as CM of TN and about the development TN, but unfortunately media still using the fame of JJ in another way, may be even doing just business (??) or making the discussion just 'HOT' ??.

Lot more to write, but again, What far ? Let's think of development and future, and not about the individual and personal stuffs.

No comments: