Thursday, October 07, 2004

not so kutty mail !

Real Good and Happy Morning from INDIA ..!

today, the day is nicely starting with excellent memories and feeling (surprise!!). Thank you dear for all your 'blah blah' stuffs about me, in your not soo kutty mail (!!). As usual, now-a-dayz, it's a great pleasure to read your mail @least, may be b'coz of 'no peace of mind due to various reasons'(??). Okay, back to work now (here doing your work also!!), you too continue the current work there, wishing & praying for the best one soon .. expecting your blog soon with your usual writings to comment (ha ha!!)..

Why all these in this 'dreamz' area, Jus' b'coz you teased me not to mail and just blog ? may be, won't do in future ..

Keep talking .. I'll keep walking here ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! U dare for that too !!!

Chirpy Ole self again..!

But sorry I am not a blah,blah....

& Peace of mind is a state of mind achieved when u really try for it...Nevertheless it usually does not occur on its own...maybe requires some practice and effort...Think about this...

Let this be our first and last blogmail...lest I loose my anonymity...

Keep mailing...I'll keep waiting here ;~>

Anonymous said...

thx. for you care and comment dear ..

What anonimity ? Hey, I'm sure, I know who can comment like the above definitely ?.. keep mailing .. you too ..

leaving this space now ..

Chithuu !