Friday, October 01, 2004

: Smile, Smile, Smile :

smiling indian woman

Wow ! Sparkling Smile, rite !! Like it !

Jus' roam around the 'hp' site for collecting some technical details, there the above one caught my view, under 'Just for software developers'. Really cute smile, very rare to see such a Indian Woman still in those type of sites, usually one can see the 'white' foreign (?? what else I call them ?) peoples (talking, smiling, walking, etc..). This snap is almost in the centre of the page and yes, centre of attraction too [click the image to go]. Interestingly, I got the lead to my search from that page only. Great !

KiSS !! Jus' mean 'Keep it Sparkling Smile' !!

now, 04:22 AM, October 01, 2004, start of brand New month .. Good Morning & Have a Great month & days Ahead to come !! Okay, too late now (Oh, no .. early morning na ..!) .. anyway sleeping mood??. May I try to see the SUN rise today ? but, too sleepy .. let me see or leaving now .. Relax plz !!!

--
: The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed :

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why no recent photos of your own. Long time no see any photo after that hanging tree. anyway that borrowed hp photo was nice. purnima_737@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi PURNIMA ! (Nice name, believe it's a NICK name only ??),

Again thanks for visiting my dreamz & posting comments too. Mmm, about my own recent fotos.. I think, it's not 'loong time since..' .. only 3-4 dayz, What u say ?? ..

Anyway, will try to post few today, b'coz I didn't took many fotos now-a-dayz, may be b'coz of so many reasons. Even some of the time, I love to watch the others fotos too in the web world, many fantastic stuffs. May be I'll post some of the previously taken fotos, Check it whether u like that or not. Or Are you expecting any specific stuff ?.

Thanks for sharing your mail-id too this time, But, Why are u exposing that in public Blog ? Anyway, do mail me, & I too try to mail U (Shall I ??) ..

Smile ;)
Chithuu !

Anonymous said...

Thx. for visiting again today, but, Why no comments ?