Wednesday, September 22, 2004

[Now, in the BG 'Maan Kuttiye' song from 'PRIYAMANA THOZHI' is playing .. cool !]

:: By Myself ::

What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride / from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?

Do I / sit here and try to stand it?
Or do I / try to catch them red - handed?
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?

...

by myself [myself]
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

...

I can't hold on
To anything watching everything spin
With thoughts of failure sinking...

[Now, 'Kanavaa Illai Kaatra' song from 'RATCHAGAN' is playing in the BG .. nice !]

--
: Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you respond to it :

No comments: