Saturday, September 25, 2004

['Azhagiya Thimirudan' a bit song, but catchy one from 'RUN' is playing in the BG]

Last week, after long time roaming & driving in night, Yah ! nice ride in Chennai ECR to MAYAJAAL in night to watch movie (!!) with 'Dev', and returned in silent mid-night, enjoyed the silence & nature, relaxed, almost, didn't sleep that night .. All reminded, when I saw TMK's fotopages, in that he posted snaps of the 'Ganesh Chathurthi' celebration with his friends in Belgium, Ohh my God, but, I didn't do anything spl. on that day like that, Jus' as usual.

From then on, almost nothing more than office and home. 'Loneliness or Being Alone' (???). Don't know?. As the seasons change so do relationships. Alone Again Naturally ... nothing more .. Being alone is scary for so many people. But, to me, Anhh, no !! (Believe me !!)

Love Music and passing my lonely time mostly with that (with high & low volume, depends), Jus' read in web about 'MP3 goggles' : Oakley's new MP3 goggles come with built-in storage, headphones and a USB cable on the arms. Not cheap, though: $400 for 256MB! Hayyoda ! I think, can wait for the cheap knockoffs ... hA hA ;)

Mm .. my favourite LARA & his team is now playing in the Champions Trophy Finals against England, lets leave now (from web world !!) to watch that live in TV.. 'ALL THE VERY BEST TO LARA & HIS TEAM' to WIN the trophy !!!

".. En Mel Yaarum KaL YeRinthaAl
SirikKavum PazhaGik KondEin .."

Above lines from nice melody song 'Nenje Nenje' of KJ from RATCHAGAN.

Let me 'smile' (@least after reading the below line) now ;)

--
: Gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love- Albert Einstein :

No comments: