Monday, September 06, 2004

:: Blah Blah Stuff ::

today morning, 'GMail' offers few more invitation .. already I almost invited 30 .. Whom else have to give now ? .. so Jus' checked 'my blog' site space .. seems that few postings missed .. that may be b'coz last week I tried rebuilding entire blog .. so What ? anyway, again I tried one more time, now it seems to be okay.. I'm mostly using this space for blogging the things I came across in net, along with few own Blah Blah stuffs ..

Also 'HIT' rate is increased an considerable amount (60+ !!).. How ?? any bug ?? only few knows my blogs .. Are they created much 'HITs' ? Do post your comments too, if any ?? .. I reached 51+ 'bloglines' subscription, check out right side bar (Blah Balh, fotos, kavithai, netroam, neus, rupya, sports, tamizh, techiey. etc) .. loong way to go ..

Again, dropped my YAMAHA plan & drive .. @least for now .. Again it becomes 'Dream' .. Why ? let's leave it now .. may be to compromise that Can I dream BIG ?? like .. HONDA 'Unicorn' or Daewoo 'Matiz'/Hyundai 'Accent'/Tata 'Indigo' .. let's dream now .. and wait and see .. Ha Ha ..

Last week nice trip in MSara's 'Accent' to Pondy in ECR stretch .. he tried @last 145kmph+ after crossing 'Mahabs'.. This jus' reminded those dayz drive to 'Mahabas' in JR's YAMAHA-135 (5 speed Gear!) with 105kmph+ and also onetime in DR.'s Splender with 85kmph+ .. Wow !! Nothing visible !. ['Drive care with Smile :)]

Last week, two marriages in 'Diner's Gang, promoted to 'family' man.. now count increased to 3 (or 4??) .. My Hearty Wishes to 'Venky/Sujatha & Sara/Lavanya' ..!! Sara's marriage is one of the loong time function, I attended (countable !), also ate lot !!. Thx Guyz .. Watched 'ANACONDAS-2', jus' to get cool in A/c Ha Ha Ha .. I usually stay small time in any marriage functions in the mandapam & all .. Don't I like crowded environment ?? Why Is't so ?? Let's see for other friends marriages ! (Mannaars .. Can I try ?)

Loong travelling after sometime .. after back from Japan, almost every week outting like .. Marriages, Diner's trip, Mannaars trip, my & friends home visit, et.., in a single month.. hufff.. but, now Chennai-PONDY-HOME-DVKT.. thatz it ..

Sometime travelling in Bus, forced me to see few movies like bits & pieces.. this time 'Vasantha Maaligai' (Don't like 'Sivaji's acting ? Can be acted better ?), 'Gambeeram' & all, may be b'coz this time forgot my 'Music Man' (Missed U man!!).. again as like those dayz, raining, drizzling here & there .. Nzoy :)

Applying brakes to stop .. no.. no... sorry .. Jus' stop here with the following line ..

--

Beauty : There is nothing that makes its way more directly to the soul than beauty

No comments: