Thursday, September 16, 2004

: Nothing but 'LAST' blah blah :

MSN Search for the word 'Dreamz Unlimited' lists this blog too [link], but still 'SRK & Juhi' comes first !

Unique .. I know, the name 'chitrapandian' is so unique, that's why I'm using it wherever I go, Jus' like this Blog name ! Thanks to my 'Dad', I love it (and so 'Chithu' too!).

I mentioned about my name searches in 'Google' in my earlier blog entry .. but, I noticed that the same name search Y'day HITs in 'MSN Search for chitrapandian', this search was act as a referring one to this blog (How ? Why ? Don't ask me?), this lists few pages in the net wherever I went, and this blog too ranked third. Great ! But ??

Wow ! HITs to my 'Dreamz' crossed '200' mark (excluding my own HITs) with 50+ postings ! Isn't Great ?? NO, 'stats' analysis showed me the other side. So, jus' thought of stopping my own 'blah blah' stuff (nothing wrong, but still ?) and @least continue only with the learnings & readings, while NET ROAM.

Y ? Don't ask me ? What's wrong with me ? No peace of mind ! So many Y's in mind ? .. okay I'm stopping now & here it-self.

Jus' Be Happy !

--
"Sometimes it is a great joy just to listen to someone we love talking."- Vincent McNabb

No comments: