Tuesday, August 03, 2004


@last bought YAMAHA-100, my dream byke .. not a new one, but really a NEW one to me !!! .. even, I love it for many reasons (not only me many people!!), still my 'amma', sisters and all are alwayz fear about this vehicle, Jus' b'coz of the pick-up and rash driving when it comes to YAMAHA .. Why is it so ?? ...

But .. for me few 'Nalan Virumbigal' (don't ask or guess, who & all ??), those who really care about my life .. advised me a lot to "Drive safe with Smile :-)" and that too in normal speed .. no rash drive & all .. so I'll definitely keep those in mind and follow ..

Yet, to take that vehicle .. it may take few more days .. I loved her .. now got my love .. once I pick her !! .. will definitely update 'MY LOVLY FIRST DRIVE' .!! .. how crazyyy ?? so many dreamzzz in Life .. letz try for few .. nothing wrong in it, rite ?? ..

No comments: